Welcome to Ohio Dominican University'sCenter for Instructional Technology and eLearning
The Center for Instructional Technology and e-Learning (CITe) provides various resources and support services to our Ohio Dominican University faculty and staff to facilitate the use of technology in the teaching and learning environment.
Resources include the hardware and software necessary to create audio, video and integrated instructional media applications combined with workshops and seminars to support the university's instructional commitment to higher education.
This resource is designed to assist faculty in their professional development and introduce them to the dedicated staff of the Center for Instructional Technology and eLearning.
The CITe mission is to provide faculty:
- access to campus-wide educational technologies
- awareness of the CITe facilities and available services
- assistance in meeting the needs of the 21st Century technology focused learner
- opportunities for the sharing of best practices
- support for incorporating instructional technologies
- opportunities to investigate, assess, and recommend new technologies